specializing in clinical aesthetic treatments, I am a practitioner of skin health.This makes professionalism a priority in every facet of my studio.
My recommendation is based on thorough, individual evaluation and interactive consultations from which we develop a customized program. I provide constant education which empowers my clients to effectively manage their skin through its many phases and changes.
Most of all, I am dedicated to you, to advance your education on the health and well being of your skin.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Flex Fee Cancellation Program Clients have busy lives. A flexible cancellation program complements your fast-paced, ever-changing lifestyle.
- I ask that you guarantee your appointment against late cancellation using a major credit card.
- A full 48 hour notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling your appointment.
- My Flex Fee Policy, you’re only responsible for 50% of services booked. Whether it’s a childcare
conflict, a spontaneous weekend away, a boss that wants you to work late or the flu bug. The flex fee provides partial compensation.
- However, if I fill your reserved appointment time in full you will not be charged at all.
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment will be modified to maximize your remaining scheduled time.
- No shows will be charged the full service amount.
Return Policy– I gladly exchange products within 30 days of purchase. Sorry no refunds.
Returned Checks– A $25.00 service fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Pricing– Prices may change without prior notification. Gift Certificates Available- Our gift certificates are available at the studio, or by mail. Gift certificates may be used to purchase any services or products. Gift certificates are not refundable.
Gratuities– Gratuities are greatly appreciated.
Atmosphere– I strive to set a peaceful environment for all my spa guests. No cell phone conversations please and small children need to be supervised for their safety. Parking- Plenty of free parking.